The selected articles below are intended to help you make more informed decisions—but you don't have to go it alone.
Your Redpath and Company advisors are here to help you navigate these trying times. We'll continue to add articles to this page over time.
Have questions? Fill out the form on the right and we'll reach out to you shortly.
- Accounting for Covid-19 Relief
- Opting Out of the Advance Child Tax Credit
- MN Legislature: PPP and Unemployment Benfits May Be Excluded From MN Taxes
- 6 Post-Pandemic Strategic Business Planning Tips from the Pros
- SBA Restaurant Revitalization Fund Applications Opening
- What MN Nonprofits Need to Know About Unemployment Claims Right Now
- Individual Aspects of the American Rescue Plan Act
- Additional Stimulus Bill: Business and Individual Incentives
- New Law Makes Big Changes to the Employee Retention Credit
- Small Business Aid and Tax Extenders Included in Year-End Bill
- Minnesota Economic Assistance Package Available for Some Businesses
- Understanding the FFCRA: Tax Credit Opportunity and Compliance Issues
- Remote Work and Nonresident Income Tax Withholding
- PPP Forgiveness Could Take Years for Your Business - Here's How to Prepare
- New SBA Forms for Large PPP Borrowers
- PPP Update: Owner-Employee Compensation and Rent-Related Costs
DISCLAIMER: The information provided on this website does not constitute legal, accounting, or financial advice and is offered as a source of information only. Those seeking specific advice should contact a professional advisor. Laws, rules, and regulations can vary widely based on the specific facts involved. Given the changing nature of laws, rules, and regulations, the information on this website is provided with the understanding that the authors and publishers are not herein engaged in rendering legal, accounting, tax, or other professional advice and services. It should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional accounting, tax, legal, or other professional advisors. Redpath and Company is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information.